Monday, April 29, 2013

Documentary Assignment


Below is a link to my Prezi for this project:

http://prezi.com/vrmepbfpkqdh/untitled-prezi/?auth_key=d571acd36f3b3f2276e3f4d0983727de684b4eab&kw=view-vrmepbfpkqdh&rc=ref-33738581

    From this documentary I have learned a lot more about my topic, and how the genocides can differ.  Although they involve the same general motives they do differ from place to place.  I can bring to my project the different perspectives of the people that have participated in genocides form this film.  A Hutu in the film is quoted as saying "It was almost as if we were in a fog." While participating in the genocide, they believed that they were right, and didn't have empathy for the other side. I found that very interesting, and would love to incorporate that in my research. 

No comments:

Post a Comment